Sunday, January 2, 2011

Good Bye 2010.... Welcome 2011


2010 has passed so quickly! 
Lets us reflect on what we have achieved or still aspiring to achieve for the long journey of 365 days.

Alhamdulillah, praise God with what He has give to me and family. God kept us all healthy and we all always had each other under one roof. We all never had starving days, we all never ran out of clothes. You didn’t test us by taking one of us back to You yet, and for that, I am grateful. I see some friends losing their family members and I really do not know how they can be so strong. Please don’t test me yet, because i'm not strong enough to face it.


In terms of my career life, You gave me my dream to be a Teacher and I hope to carry this duty with all of my heart! You have given me enough strength for me to keep focused what should i suppose to archive at this age... 2 years of leaving 2 figure before ~ 30 ;p

What more can I ask for in 2011?
For 2011, I’d like to have a happy, healthy and growing family and I’d like a successful business that i never think yet when will i start to manage that. Please God give me an idea! I'm begging you to put some inspire.
Not to be demanding, but I’d really like to have my dream car. ;)
Last but not least...
Please open my heart to be a better Muslim for You and a good daughter for my parents. Please guide me to embrace Islam as a whole.
~Amin~

No comments: